6 tbsp Steward’s Lazzat vindaye spices (60g),
1 kg fried fish (Tuna or Marlin or any firm flesh fish)
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp turmeric powder (10g)
5 tbsp vegetable oil
1 ½ tbsp garlic paste
2 big onions ground to a paste
2 big onions diced
8 garlic pods sliced
125ml white vinegar
10 small green chillies
- Marinate fish in a mixture of lemon juice, turmeric and ½ tbsp garlic paste
- Heat oil. Add onion paste, rest of garlic paste and fry for a few minutes.
- Add in vindaye spice, diced onion, garlic slices, and fried fish, stir and allow to simmer for few minutes more
- Add vinegar.
- Garnish with green chillies.
- Serve with La Caze Mama Dal Puri/white rice/ bread accompanied with green salad. Best served a few days after cooking so it soaks the spices