4 tbsp Chicken Spices (40g)
1 kg chicken pieces
1 tsp ginger paste
2 tbsp garlic paste
½ kg of fried potato cubes
3 tbsp of oil
2 medium onions chopped
½ cup of low fat milk
1 cup of chopped tomatoes
2 tbsp Steward’s Lazzat fried onions
1 small bunch of green coriander chopped
2 – 3 green chillies to garnish
- Marinate chicken pieces with ginger, garlic paste and milk for half hour
- Heat oil; add chopped onions and braise a little; stir, then add marinated chicken; while stirring gradually add chicken spices, then add enough water; cover and leave to cook until tender.
- Remove lid, add chopped tomatoes; stir, add fried potato cubes, then add enough water and stir; simmer for 10 to 12 minutes until gravy thickens.
- Garnish with fried onions, green chillies and chopped coriander.
- Serve with La Caze Mama Dal Puri or La Caze Mama Farata rice and cucumber salad.