4 tbsp of Steward’s Lazzat Curry powder (40 g)
1Kg of meat cut into cubes
½ kg of fried potato cubes
1 tsp ginger paste
2 tbsp garlic paste
1 cup of green peas
1 tbsp of almond paste (Optional)
2 tbsp of yogurt plain
1 cup of chopped tomatoes
5 tbsp of oil
½ cup of fried onions (15g)
2 large onions chopped
Chopped coriander, mint leaves and green chillies for garnish
- Marinate meat in ginger and garlic paste for half hour
- Heat oil, add onions and braise a little; add marinated meat cubes and enough water. Cook in pressure cooker for 15 to 20 minutes on low heat.
- Remove from heat, then add meat spices and stir. Add fried onions, yogurt and stir, Add chopped tomatoes and continue to stir.
- Add fried potatoes and enough water to stir. Add almond paste and simmer for a few minutes and add green peas
- Remove from heat, garnish with chopped coriander, mint and green chillies.
- Serve with La Caze Mama Dal Puri or La Caze Mama Farata or white rice with cucumber and carrot salad.